ApneaRx is clinically proven to treat the symptoms associated with mild to moderate sleep apnea and snoring. ApneaRx is fully adjustable with 10 x 1-millimetre increments for maximum comfort. This technology is called ‘mandibular repositioning’ in which it advances and holds the lower jaw in a slightly forward position opening the airway to help prevent your tongue from collapsing into your throat. In doing this it reduces the risk of soft tissues falling close enough together to vibrate and cause the dreadful snoring sound. When your airway is kept free of obstruction, your body gets the proper oxygen it needs throughout the night to allow for a more peaceful and healthy night’s sleep.
For your peace of mind, ApneaRx comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee offering a risk free trial over 4 weeks to achieve successful results.
- Micro Fit - Easy to use 1mm adjustments allows for maximum effectiveness and comfort.
- Max Flow - Assures maximum airflow during sleep to help stop snoring.
- Advanced Design - Unlike others, ApneaRx has no screws, springs, rods, or rubber bands.
- Calibrator - Easy-to-read indicator provides a clear gauge of the amount of jaw advancement.
- Posi Lock - Selected setting is securely locked in but can be easily reset at any time.
- Thermal Fit - Mouldable medical grade copolymer provides a custom fit to cushion your teeth and reduce teeth grinding.
How to mould your ApneaRx:
- Successful results with ApneaRx start with following these fitting instructions:
- Place water in pot and boil over stove. Once boiling, turn stove off and carefully remove pot.
- Once the water stops bubbling, place your ApneaRx into the water for precisely 30 seconds.
- Quickly remove your ApneaRx from boiled water using tongs, then submerge for 2 - 3 seconds in a cup of water at room temperature before placing into your mouth to begin the moulding process.
- Put your ApneaRx into your mouth ensuring the ‘U Symbol’ on the upper tray is at the top. Bite down firmly for 30 seconds. While biting down, close your mouth and suck in to form a vacuum. Press fingers on your cheeks, and your tongue against the inside part of your ApneaRx to mould the material around your teeth.
- Remove your ApneaRx from your mouth and place into a cup of cold water. This will set the mould.
- You are now ready to begin using your ApneaRx. Start using at the factory setting 3. After using for two nights and becoming used to wearing your ApneaRx, (if necessary) gradually adjust in 1mm increments until your snoring starts to subside.
ApneaRX is supported by the Sleep Well Clinic New Zealand as their preferred oral device choice for treating mild to moderate sleep apnea and snoring.